The Church runs a number of ‘Life Groups’ meeting on a regular basis, mostly fortnightly. They meet at different times to suit the needs of members. During the current COVID-19 lockdown, all Life Groups are meeting on Zoom weekly.
The numbers are usually 8-10, and they are quite varied in their styles and study material. We study the Bible, but are also a very sociable lot, and enjoy fun, fellowship and worship together too. It’s a good place to grow in faith, and we find that as trust grows we can share things that might not be possible on Sundays – it is really a place where we learn to be better disciples of Jesus and use the gifts and skills He has given us.
We would love to see more people enjoy the benefits and blessings of Life groups. Some can’t take any more members, but there are still a few places, and we can soon start a new group if necessary….Here are the details of who leads them and when they meet;
- Linda & Keith Moss – alternate Tuesday mornings at 10am in Keith and Linda’s home.
- The Women’s group – alternate Tuesday evenings at 7.30 Led by Jane Stein, meeting in Morag Carnall’s home in Broxburn
- Katie & Wilson Marshall’s group – alternate Thursdays at 2pm in Katie and Wilson’s home
- Christine Pearson’s group – alternate Monday evenings at 7.00pm in Christina’s home in Newbridge
- John & Heather McPhee’s group – alternate Monday evenings at 7.30pm – alternating between John & Heather’s and Jay and Minjee’s homes.
- Rachel & Chris Hawkins Young Person’s Group – Weekly on Wednesday evenings at 7.30pm in Rachel & Chris’s home in Corstorphine.
Speak to John McPhee or group leaders for more information.