Kirkliston run a number of small ‘Life Groups’ meeting on a regular basis, mostly fortnightly. These meetings are open to all, with logistics for meetings depending on the profiles of the members of the group in terms of numbers, travel needs, and timings.
It is suggested that Life Groups help people to grow in confidence and faith in prayer.
Small groups help people study the word of God, have fellowship together, build trust and confidence; they are welcoming and inclusive; we learn from others, provide mentoring and relationship building, witness opportunities and service.
Life groups provide opportunities to identify and cultivate gifting and leadership skills. It also provides a safe space for pastoral care to take place.
People can choose a Life Group that works for them.
The groups meet as follows:
- Linda & Keith Moss – alternate Tuesday mornings at 10am
- The Women’s group – alternate Tuesday evenings at 7.30
- Katie & Wilson Marshall’s group – alternate Thursdays at 2pm
- Christine Pearson’s group – every Thursday at7.00pm
- John & Heather McPhee’s group – alternate Mondays at 7.30pm
Speak to John McPhee for more information in the first instance.